Conditions of Entry and How to Apply
How to prepare your Application: Federation Business School Ea...
View here a helpful workshop video that teaches you how to prepare your Application for the Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017. For more information about the benefits of entering the Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 and to apply, visit http://eastgippslandbusinessawards.com.auPosted by East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 on Monday, 26 June 2017
SKIDZ Driver Training, New Business Award winner, 2016 East Gi...
At the 2016 East Gippsland Business Awards SKIDZ Driver Training won the New Business Award category. In this video proprietor Sandra shares her thoughts on how the Awards process had a positive impact on her business' growth."The most valuable part of the award was receiving the judges feedback regarding our business model, strategic planning, business marketing and our customer service." Sandra, SKIDZ Driver Training.To find out more about the benefits of entering the Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 and how to apply, visit http://eastgippslandbusinessawards.com.auPosted by East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 on Monday, 26 June 2017
Hard copy applications will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online or via email.
It is recommended that when applicants are applying online, they compose their application answers in a Word document, save it and then copy and paste appropriate fields online.
Email to: email@example.com
When submitting your application via email, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
All applications received will be acknowledged.
If no email confirmation is received by 1 August, please contact BTEG at firstname.lastname@example.org
A business that has won a main (Platinum) category for two consecutive years is not eligible to enter that category in the following year, but is welcome to enter again thereafter.
All applicants must provide:
- Completed Business Details section;
- Responses to the five general questions (no more than 300 words for each question);
- Additional responses to Platinum category questions (no more than 300 words for each question). Businesses may apply for up to two Platinum categories;
- Additional responses to Gold category questions. Businesses (except New Businesses) may apply for up to two Gold categories;
- An electronic high-resolution copy of your business logo in JPG, PNG or EPS format.
Supporting information in the form of extra attachments is welcome. Businesses entering online can add up to three attachments (file size and type are specified online). If a business has more than three attachments, then they are encouraged to submit their completed application via email.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information contained on your application form will be considered commercial-in-confidence and treated as such.
- No alterations to applications will be permitted after the final date of submission.
- The Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 organisers reserve the right to seek further details and verification in relation to your application.
- Awards will be presented to the business or individual as named in the application form.
- No applications will be returned. Applicants should keep copies of all original material sent with application.
- The Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 organisers and its officers accept no responsibility for loss or misdirection of application.
- Business and Tourism East Gippsland Inc. reserves the right to use the information provided in your application for promotion of the Awards. Entrants understand and accept that their name, logo, the name of their business and/or photos provided and/or taken may be used for promotional and marketing purposes in relation to the Awards.
Please check that you have met all the requirements listed below with your application:
- Business Details – All details completed .
- General Questions – All questions answered.
- Platinum category questions – Answered for your selected categories only.
- Gold category questions – If applicable, tick box or state which Gold Awards you are entering and answer ALL relevant Gold Award extra questions.
- Logo – Electronic copy of your business logo in JPG, PNG or EPS format.
- Supporting documents – Any extra documents to accompany your application are attached.
For further information about the Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017, please contact Janet Burton, Executive Officer, Business & Tourism East Gippsland on email: email@example.com or call 0419 099 968.
- The awards will be judged by an independent panel of experienced business people, drawn from both the private and public sectors.
- Each application will be assessed by an appointed judge/s, who will undertake a site visit and interview and also review the on-line presence of the business.
- In some cases a second judge will also undertake a mystery shop.
- Judges will collectively determine the winner and finalists in each category based on the assessment process.
- There will be a maximum of three finalists selected per award category.
- Comprehensive written feedback will be provided to all applicants.
- The decision of the judges is final and no discussion can be entered into.
Some of what the judges will be looking for:
- Have you responded to each of the questions?
- Have you provided information relevant to:
- Your product
- Your Business Plan
- Your Marketing Plan and or strategy
- Customer Service
- Professional development and training programs
- Risk Management
- Environmental sustainability
Have you included your contact details?
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Website address
Have you provided relevant supporting information? Examples may include:
- Graphs or tables that show growth in the business
- Surveys you may have undertaken
- Extracts from Guests/Visitor books
- Feedback received from customers, ie. Emails, letters, etc
RECOGNISING FINALISTS & WINNERS
Each category finalist will receive a certificate acknowledging their achievement.
The winner for each category will be presented with a certificate and trophy. Winners of the Federation Business School East Gippsland Business Awards 2017 will be announced at the Gala ceremony to be held at the Bairnsdale RSL on Thursday, 19 October, 2017.
Finalists will be announced on Wednesday 20 September.
All finalists are encouraged to attend the gala ceremony on 19 October and to invite staff, family and friends to share in this celebratory event and to recognise excellence in East Gippsland businesses. Confirm.