Conditions of Entry and How to Apply
Applicants are to apply by downloading the interactive PDF application form, completing and emailing the completed pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please save a copy of your application form for your own reference.
All applications received will be acknowledged. If no email confirmation is received within 3 business days, please contact Events Officer at email@example.com
Complete application forms must be emailed; if you need another way to apply or have trouble with the form, please contact Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must provide:
- Completed Business Details section;
- Responses to all key questions (no more than 300 words for each question);
- Businesses may apply for up to two categories.
- An electronic high-resolution copy of your business logo in JPG or EPS format.
- Supporting information in the form of extra attachments is welcome.
Conditions of Entry
Information contained in your application form will be considered commercial-in-confidence and treated as such.
- No alterations to applications will be permitted after the final date of submission.
- The Federation University East Gippsland Business Awards 2021 organisers reserve the right to seek further details and verification in relation to your application.
- Awards will be presented to the business or individual as named in the application form.
- No applications will be returned. Applicants should keep copies of all original material sent with application.
- The Federation University East Gippsland Business Awards 2021 organisers and its officers accept no responsibility for loss or misdirection of application.
- East Gippsland Shire Council as the auspice reserves the right to use the information provided in your application for promotion of the Awards. Entrants understand and accept that their name, logo, the name of their
business and/or photos provided and/or taken may be used for promotional and marketing purposes in relation to the Awards, without further permission being sought.
- By submitting this application, I grant to East Gippsland Shire Council as the auspice, its employees and contractors, the right to use my name, my business name and any photos that may be taken at any Business Awards events, for marketing and promotional purposes via any medium. I waive the right to inspect and/or approve individual images prior to publication.
Please check that you have met all the requirements listed below with your application:
- Business Details – All details completed.
- Key questions and Nominated Category questions- All questions answered.
- Logo - Electronic copy of your business logo in JPG or EPS format.
- Supporting documents – Any extra documents to accompany your application.
For further information about the Federation University East Gippsland Business Awards 2021, please contact
Jeanette Seignior - Events Officer Economic Recovery East Gippsland Shire Council Phone 03 5153 9500 or