The Gippsland East Local Learning and Employment Network provides leadership in building place-based partnership so that people in Gippsland East can develop the knowledge, skills and experience to succeed in the world of work.
Our vision is that local people are capable, confident and successful in navigating work pathways; and contribute to a dynamic local economy.
Our uniquely valuable contribution is to catalyse change, bridge the gaps and facilitate opportunities within our local community.
We undertake the work of networking, information exchange and analysis, strategic planning, identifying opportunities and supporting regional initiatives that are beyond the scope or capacity of individual members.
We work strategically so that
- Transitions to work outcomes are everyone’s business.
- New opportunities for problem solving address causes and don’t duplicate existing work.
- Decision making is evidence based.
- Every investment yields a dividend.
- Activities are undertaken on a financially sustainable, not-for-loss basis.